OUR CANDIDATE| Since 2013, Ee Chin Li has been the ADUN for Tangkak, faithfully serving his constituency for the past two terms.
However, his active involvement in politics started many years earlier. He held the position of Branch Secretary in 2007, Division Secretary in 2009, and DAPSY Assistant Treasurer in 2011. These roles are just some of many he has held in the past.
In 2018, he was also entrusted to serve as political secretary to Yeo Bee Yin, who was the then Minister of Energy, Science, Technology, Environment and Climate Change (MESTECC).
Chin Li wants to put Tangkak on the map and make it more vibrant and developed than ever before. Below is his manifesto:
– Set up a permanent Agro and FAMA bazaar in Tangkak town so that local agricultural products can be marketed
– Promote Tangkak town as a Textile Town
2. Local government
– Aim to ensure that all local government services can be managed online
– Aim to increase the number of department branches and government agencies in Tangkak District
– Upgrade Tangkak Hospital in terms of services, equipment, and number of specialist doctors
– Turn Tangkak Hospital into a Rehabilitation Hospital
– Promote attractive tourist spots in Tangkak town by capitalising on the Gunung Ledang National Park
– Turn Tangkak town into an advertising area for Johor tourism by maximising its geographical location as the Northern Gateway of Johor